These are the majority of the questions our member frequently inquire about and the related answers. If you can’t find your question or an answer to your request here please send us you question by ( clicking here
How to sign-up?
You are able to register on the site Halaly.com from the main page by clicking on new user. Once you have been diverted to the correct page you will find a form which you will need to fill out with your details. After completing the form click send which will send an authentication email to the email address you filled in the form. This will be sent from the site administration team.
Can I register and login using Arabic characters?
Sorry for the inconvenience but the login and password is only in English, the user personal details can be entered in Arabic if you so wish.
How do I change my personal details?
After you receive a confirmation email from the administration team with the terms and conditions of your registration there are then two paths you may take to change your personal details :
Important note :
- Go to the statistics page and then click on change my details and start changing.
- After you enter the site you may return to the Home page at any time click on Personal Details
You may not change your username but you may change any of your other details including your password.
I have forgotten my password?
From the home page click on the link Forgotten password. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and the password will be sent to your address.The address you enter must match the address you registered with.
Does the site match partners together?
After registration & login in form main page click on statistics, You will need to enter your match criteria of your spouse to be. The site will then propose your ideal match. Your ideal matches will automatically be emailed to you from the existing members list and from future joiners of the site so long as both your criteria are matching.
What is the difference between advanced search and automatic Ideal match search for members ?
Advance search is a detailed criteria search for your ideal match as opposed to quick search which performs a simple match on Gender, Nationality, Location, Religion, Height and Age.
I can’t enter into my account on the site?
If your details are correct then the administration team has deemed it necessary to suspend your account. Please review site rules and regulations for non acceptable conduct leading to suspension of account.
What is the favourite user service ?
When a match search is performed through advanced or quick search, if matches are found member will then be added to the favourite user list.
How do I add a member to the favourite user ?
There is a link you may press next to the member name and in the details screen of every member. If you press this link the member will be added to your favourite user list.
How do I use the chat service on the site?
The chat service is not available now on site.
May I add in an image and/or a video clip to my details?
Yes, after site administration team will check it.
Can I un-register my details from this site?
Yes you may. This will need from you to send an email to the site administrators requesting the removal of your account and any associated details.
What is the now online service?
This is a service which will list to you all of the members currently logged in when you click on the related link. It will then be feasible for you to message the user logged in.
How do I send a message to another member on the site?
There is a couple of ways you will be able to do this:
- After logging into the site and navigating to the statistics page click on the members link, once you have been taken to the members screen you will find an envelope at the bottom of each section. You may use this link to then send messages to the related member.
- after logging into the site and navigating to the statistic page click on the members link, once you have been taken to the members screen you may expand to show more details on the current member. At the bottom of this screen you will find an envelope which you use to send messages to the related member.
I don’t want to receive messages from a specific member?
There is a blocking service which could be used to do this. Next to the name of each member there is a link which allows you to block in the members page. Locate the member you wish to block and block them accordingly.
Are my personal details secure?
All personal details entered into the site are fall under the secrecy act and are kept confidential. If you are sending messages to other members on the site all they are permitted to see is your username and nothing else.
What are the different membership periods on the Halaly site?
- Monthly membership
- Membership for three months
- Membership for six months
- Membership for one year
What are the different membership types on Halaly?
Memberships type include:
This membership includes use of the site services and the facilities within only which are ( Monthly- 3 Months- 6 Months- One year)
How do I register?
- After you register on the site click on the link labeled membership, this will bring up a page with the different type of memberships available, this page includes a description of the membership, period and associated fee, by clicking in the box labeled method of payment the relevant page will appear.
- The member is then required to fill in all required details. This will include the email address, country, city, postal code and address.
- Once this point has been reached the member will be asked to determine method of payment.
- Members who’ll pay through bank they’ll fill their data & payment date
- A confirmation page with the details entered will appear. Please review the details and then click pay now,a payment page from CashU & Plimus (credit card payment )will then appear for cashU users requesting cashU Account Username and the password for CashU.
Members carrying credit cards just click on Plimus button & fill the required data.
Where can I find the payment service within the Halaly site?
On the home page of the site you will find a membership sign by clicking on this you will be taken to membership screen. Once there scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find methods of payment.
What is the method of payment on Halaly?
There are three ways for methods of payment on Halaly site on membership page through
CashU internet prepaid card to whom has no bank account
Plimus service for members carry credit cards such (Master Card- American Express-Visa…)
How do I use CashU?
The CashU card is an authenticated internet prepaid Card, All you required to do once you have obtained the CashU account, then enter your CashU account number and password to purchase over the internet.
If you require anymore information concerning CashU please visit their site using the following link.
Where do I find a CashU card?
Please click on the following link and follow the steps within.
For Arabic & English users
Can I refund the fees once they have been paid?
Once the membership fees have been paid, it will not be possible to redeem the value paid again.
Under which circumstances are memberships terminated?
The administration team will terminate the account of any member based on the violation of any terms and conditions. This termination will take place even if full membership payments have been made and no fees or costs will be refunded to the violating member.
If there are any more questions or important issues you wish to discuss don’t hesitate to email the administration team. firstname.lastname@example.org